Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Nail art with my new loves

Hi,

On with the mess free nail art. Yes you heard me mess free (almost if it wasn't for me being a bit clutzy). Click below for nail art featuring Glam Polish Bam! Fancy Gloss Blue Lagoon and Polish me silly Periwikle Twinkle.



 I used zap skin protector on my fingers on all of these photos.

I cannot say enough how much of a doddle water marbelling is with Zap now and gradients too. I bought it from rainbow connection. Click here to go to the site

I did use Color Club Under the Black light to break up the blues for a little contrast.

Like I said in my post before this post will be picture heavy. I am going to try and not put too much text with the photos so you can just look through.

 (Natural Light)
Fancy Gloss, Glam Polish and Polish me silly.

(LED light indoors with flash)

(Natural Light)
Color Club Prickly Pear, Under the blacklight, Glam Polish Bam!, Color Club Grand Canyon, West Bound, Road Trip! Fancy Gloss Blue lagoon.

(Natural Light)
Glam Polish Bam!, Color club Under the blacklight, Fancy Gloss Blue Lagoon

White base Sinful Colors Snow me white and Zap skin protector
(Natural light sorry for it being blurry it is my cinderella hand and I am not great at photographing that hand)

Gradient on nails where Zap has been put on)
(Natural Light indoors) 
Kiko 296, 03 and Color Club Under the blacklight, Polish me Silly Periwinkle Twinkle

Nails after Zap skin protector removed
(Natural Light)

(Natural Light)

(Natural Light)

(Natural Light)

 Cinderella hand gradient
(Natural Light)
Glam Polish Bam! Kiko 03 and Fancy Gloss Blue lagoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment