Saturday, 24 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple and Green

Hello,

I have done a waterfall mani for you this week with orange, Purple and Green. I have used Desert Valley, BarryM Tangerine, Kiko 330 and for a little contrast Essence Baby Baby, Oh.

I used Rainbow Connection ZAP! to keep my cuticles clean doing this and it helped so much. I did these the day before I went away for a short break recently so I only managed to get the pictures whilst I was away.





I truly did like this mani and I will be doing more once I get my colour contrast back I do sometimes pick colours that don't quite go together. 


(PHOTOBOMB BY MY DOG)



That is all for today. Check out the Inlinkz below with all the links to the other people taking part in this and their lovely mani's





1 comment: